Sonder Rosario faced its third week training with a great positive attitude. The arrival of the missing players put the team on the final path just a month prior to the start of the 2009/10 ACLAV A1 Men Teams League and season. The coach, Hern√°n Ferraro makes a balance of the update of the team.
- How did you start this week?
- Very good. We are training with the complete team as Sol√©, Sorgue and Quique Laneri, that just became father, arrived. We are making emphasis on the phisical part of the players but also on the output of each of the players because we have very young players that need a lot of work with balls. We are happy because the group of players is becoming a team and has lots of expectations to start playing.
- How did Sebasti√°n Sol√© arrived after playing two World Championships?
- Showing he wants to work and keep growing. Sebasti√°n Sol√© as Bruno Vinti, as soon as they arrived came to training to start working immediately. Anyhow we addapt the newcomers to the team because it has been a very hard year.
- What do you expect from the team thinking that in a month time the ACLAV Cup will be played?
- I hope the team can arrive on good conditions but mainly to the League, that is our goal. The ACLAV Cup will be to finish working and improving what needs to be improved. We hope to play some friendly matches first but our goal is the first match of the ACLAV League, that will be the first week of November.
- Do you have the starting line-up for the season?
- Not, I have not made any six player team yet and I do not think I will do. We have twelve very leveled mainstay players and today any of them can be playing, without taking into consideration if some have more experience ofothers. I hope the twelve players will be ready to play.
Sonder Rosario Press